Friday, August 5, 2011

News...

With the back to school specials at the stores come thoughts of the holidays.  It is not too early to think about holiday portraits.  They make great gifts and are perfect for getting your shopping done early.  I can come to your home or meet you in a place that has special meaning... a park, beach, pond, meadow, your garden... I take natural portraits, not staged in a controlled studio environment, soft portraits with natural light instead of blazing strobes... and if you book now for any time before the end of October I will give you a free consultation, free photo shoot (for an individual, a couple, a family, children, pets all at no extra charge) and a free 8x10 from the shoot. Call me at (978) 290-3184 or email portraits@oasisrockport.com for details.  And call now.  If I don't hear from you by August 31st this offer will expire.  Take a look at this recent portrait and book your shoot today... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment